NEIII $20-$25 / hr
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Senior Brand Manager
The Brand Coordinator is responsible for assisting the Senior Brand Managerin leading, managing, and profitably growing assigned categories according to the company’s Strategic Plan initiatives.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Performs key job duties while upholding the Company’s Mission & Guiding Principles.
- Assist in the development of profitable new products, line extensions, and merchandisers, and successfully execute them through the New Product Development process from concept to shipment.
- Partner with Sales, Creative, Purchasing, Digital, Compliance, Engineering, and R&D to ensure all departments are informed and all product development needs are met.
- Track project status and timelines through management of development documents.
- Assist with preparation for sales meetings including presentations, mockups, and pricing.
- Assist with product financial information including product quotes, customer costs, suggested retails, and pricing strategies.
- Manage proofing process of mockups, press proofs, and production samples.
- Manage and distribute product samples for R+D formula testing, compliance testing, sales presentations, and other business needs.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends and opportunities and respond accordingly.
- Help ensure that a consistent Brand message is communicated through packaging, marketing, promotion, and website.
- Attend Trade Shows and other events as required.
- Assist the Director of Brand Management as needed.
- All other duties as assigned in support of the future growth and success of iLoveToCreate.
- This job profile is subject to change with/without advance notice due to the business needs.
- Must have a high degree of creativity to aid in creating products, packaging, and the consumer message.
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Must be an excellent problem solver.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to understand pricing structures and financial information.
- Must have a strong ability to analyze data, gather pertinent information and apply it to product development.
- Must be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Must be self-motivated, assertive, and energetic.
- Must be a team player.
- Must work well under pressure and be flexible.
- Must show strong initiative.
- Must be responsible, accountable, and trustworthy.
- Must be able to accept instruction.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Marketing, Management or equivalent.
- Product development experience is desired.
- Work experience in a related industry is an added benefit.
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- MS Office Suite
- G Suite
- iLoveToCreate is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures as well as understanding and application of all safety policies in accordance with the iLoveToCreate Safety Manual and the Company’s Injury Illness & Prevent Program (IIPP).
- While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach above/ below shoulder level.
- Occasionally required to lift/carry/push up to 40 lbs, repetitively use both hands/arms/shoulders, forward bending/stooping and light grasping and fine dexterity of both hands. Ability to participate in a team lift for any lifting necessary over 40 lbs.