NEIII $20 / hr
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Operation Project Manager
We are looking for an individual to support the Engineering Department in organizational tasks, facility layout maintenance, and data validation.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Performs key job duties while upholding the Company’s Mission & Guiding Principles.
- Create packaging specifications and drawings for new products.
- Update facility and safety layouts.
- Update warehouse rack capacities by building.
- Update electrical distribution layouts.
- Manage samples between the engineering team and other departments.
- Organize sample inventory in the engineering department and sort samples out.
- Categorize and organize technical drawings into master folders.
- Validate physically master carton information from domestic and purchase suppliers.
- Assist the engineering department with time studies and gather and register data.
- Assist other departments with technical drawings, 3D models, and dielines.
- All other duties as assigned in support of the future growth and success of iLoveToCreate.
- This job profile is subject to change with/without advance notice due to the business needs.
- Proficient at AutoCad, Solid works and a basic understanding of Google Sketchup, TOP’s software, and ArtiosCad.
- This position will be working with other departments such as manufacturing, purchasing, distribution and marketing.
- Shows analytic thinking to approach engineering duties, by basing action plans in objective data.
- Quick learner and self-driven.
- Able to manage time resources to deliver results or meet goals within specific timelines.
- Shows attention to detail when gathering information or developing new projects.
- Consistently keeps projects moving forward and reports productivity progress.
- Able to translate time studies data into results for continuous improvement in our current process and facilities.
- Proficient at communicating project results and data into organized and clear reports.
- Continuously reviews layouts and databases to ensure they are current to the latest version.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Team oriented individual.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Keeps the team updated on project progress and ongoing duties.
- Strong sense of responsibility and time organization to meet goals in a timely manner.
- Cooperative to work with other teams and learn new processes.
- Is respectful of other individuals’ backgrounds and opinions.
- Possess listening abilities and is willing to request technical support if needed.
- Ability to solve technical difficulties on the go, or incorporate new data models into ongoing projects.
- Adaptability to changing priorities and goals.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Enrollment in 4-year academic program in Engineering
- Preferably a Junior in a college/university program
- Minimum 3.5 GPA
- Experience with 3D and CAD software (Required)
- Familiar with manufacturing principles and processes
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- AutoCAD (Required)
- Solid Works (Basic knowledge)
- Excel (Required)
- Google Sketchup (Basic knowledge)
- TOPs Software
- Familiar with LX or ability to learn new systems
- iLoveToCreate is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures as well as understanding and application of all safety policies in accordance with the iLoveToCreate Safety Manual and the Company’s Injury Illness & Prevent Program (IIPP).
- While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach above/ below shoulder level.
- Occasionally required to lift/carry/push up to 40 lbs, repetitively use both hands/arms/shoulders, forward bending/stooping and light grasping and fine dexterity of both hands. Ability to participate in a team lift for any lifting necessary over 40 lbs.