Sales & Marketing Planning Specialist
NEIII $20-$25 / hr
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE Customer Experience Manager
The Sales & Marketing Planning Specialist owns the Sales & Marketing planning process, supporting the Sales and Brand teams in kicking off customer presentation meetings, coordinating customer product and project samples, completing new item set-up forms, and communicating customer-specific requirements to internal partners
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Performs key job duties while upholding the Company’s Mission & Guiding Principles.
- Manage the presentation timeline process.
- Organize and set appropriate planning, final review, and recap meetings.
- Create product line listings and assist in presentation-related deliverables.
- Print and ship hard copies of presentation with subsequent mockups and models for buyer meetings.
- Attend Sales meetings to populate and distribute customer presentation calendars.
- Execute Customer Commitments in a timely manner; work with Planning to ensure accurate set quantities and forecasts are purchased, maintain revisions to customer commitments and contribute to maintenance of the customer commitment calendar.
- Must be an expert in customer online portals and PDD documents to ensure product information is entered into the system correctly.
- Complete all customer product change/add forms for pricing and carton changes.
- Communicate customer-specific carton marking requirements.
- Maintain customer quotes for proper historical context of cost communication.
- Be prepared to run reports and pull information as needed.
- All other duties as assigned in support of the future growth and success of iLoveToCreate.
- This job profile is subject to change with/without advance notice due to the business needs.
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve.
- Advanced communication skills (written & verbal).
- Strong timeline management skills.
- Ability to translate customer requirements and specific forms/systems into action.
- Process improvement advocate, always looking for ways to increase effectiveness and improve communication.
- Service oriented.
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Highly motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to meet tight deadlines
- Process oriented
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Some college or Associate's (2 yr) degree
- Advanced organizational and multi-tasking skillset
- Retail Experience or Sales Experience
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS
- Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Google Drive (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this position the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach above/ below shoulder level.
- Occasionally required to lift/carry/push up to 40 lbs, repetitively use both hands/arms/shoulders, forward bending/stooping and light grasping and fine dexterity of both hands. Ability to participate in a team lift for any lifting necessary over 40 lbs.
- iLoveToCreate is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures as well as understanding and application of all safety policies in accordance with the iLoveToCreate Safety Manual and the Company’s Injury Illness & Prevent Program (IIPP).