EI ($2,403.85 - $2,884.62/bi-weekly)
REPORTS TO THIS POSITION TITLE DIRECTOR OF PLANNING AND INVENTORY
Drive replenishment business through analytical evaluation and business building recommendations; manage growth through optimal execution of forecast accuracy. Communicate effectively to organization and customer to support business proposals. Support Direct Import business from beginning to end, maintain documentation and communication to ensure all compliance requirements are met.
POSITION ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING KEY RESULTS
- Performs key job duties while upholding the Company’s Mission & Guiding Principles.
- Jointly accountable for bottom up seasonal unit plan that meets budget expectations.
- Jointly responsible with Sales Manager in projecting and delivering sales plan through replenishment business and additional seasonal opportunities.
- Plan and forecast ongoing replenishment based on historical buys, recurring buys, missed opportunities and current inventory levels of customer base. Build, maintain and regularly adjust forecasts as necessary in demand planning system.
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for action and root cause analysis on in stock opportunities
- Prepare agendas as necessary for customer zoom calls, recap and follow up on actionable items.
- Responsible for analytical integrity.
- Work closely with Sales Manager on seasonal feature strategies, track pre-shipment activity for modular and feature orders, communicate exceptions immediately.
- Access customer portal data to review item forecast, point of sale and seasonal data if available to suggest strategies that drive sales growth.
- Build and maintain collaborative partnership and communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external customers. Prepare for weekly internal shipping calendar, PIT, projection and OTIF meetings.
- Oversee supplier performance metrics and scorecard if applicable. Prepare inventory policy recommendations.
- Work closely with Sales Manager as key contact and provide expertise in Direct Import process.
- Build and maintain direct relationship with customer as key contact to provide day to day support throughout the entire Direct Import Order process.
- Work closely and effectively communicate with the China team and key suppliers regarding details of each customer unique requirements.
- Determine probability of Direct Import exit China dates as it relates to financial sales projections.
- All other duties as assigned in support of the future growth and success of iLoveToCreate.
- This job profile is subject to change with/without advance notice due to the business needs.
- Concise communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong collaborative skills
- Time management skills
- Demonstrate financial acumen
- Independent decision making skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to influence others
- Confident in making inventory level judgments and decisions
BEHAVIORS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- High sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Out of the box/forward thinking
- Action and solution driven
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to determine relevant information and draw sound conclusions
- Smart risk taking spirit
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities
- Establish personal credibility through character, professional expertise and data integrity
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Degree or relevant work experience
- Knowledge and experience with replenishment/merchandising/supply chain systems
- Retail/financial math proficient
- Establish Plans – utilize business strategies to develop realistic plans and drive to execution
- Excel proficient
- Demonstrate financial acumen – understand what drives the bottom line
LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, REGISTRATIONS
- As applicable to position
COMPUTER SOFTWARE AND/OR EQUIPMENT, TOOLS, MACHINES
- LX Knowledge or ability to learn
- Excel proficiency
- Outlook proficiency
- Adaptable to customer portal system
- System savvy – grasp capabilities of technology as it relates to business practice
- Internal and external systems
PHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
- iLoveToCreate is committed to the highest safety standards. The responsibilities of the position include compliance with all federal and state safety regulations and procedures as well as understanding and application of all safety policies in accordance with the iLoveToCreate Safety Manual and the Company’s Injury Illness & Prevent Program (IIPP).
- Travel required 10%
- Daily computer work